You can add visible watermarks to photos online for free with our service uMarkOnline.com or you can download uMark, the best photo watermark software which is free with basic features.
Add watermark online
You can go to www.umarkonline.com to quickly add a text watermark to a single photo.
You can upload a photo and set the watermark text, font options, size, transparency level, color and position of the watermark. You can see an instant preview of the changes on the left hand side and when you are satisfied with the output, you can just right click on the photo and select Save Image As option to save it on your computer.
Add watermark using uMark
If you want to add a watermark to a bunch of photos then using a software like uMark is necessary. uMark also provides a host of features like –
Adding watermarks to photos using uMark is easy. It’s a three steps process –
- Batch watermarking
- Adding multiple watermark
- Adding text and image watermark
- Adding EXIF information as watermark
- Watermark tiling for added protection
- Ability save watermarks for repeated use
- Renaming and resizing photos
- Add the photos you want to watermark. You can select photos from a folder or you can add entire folder full of images.
- Then you add watermarks, you can text, image or previously saved watermarks.
- Finally you start the watermarking process, you can specify the output folder where the watermarked photos will be saved and uMark will apply the chosen watermark to all the selected photos within minutes.
For more detailed instructions on how to use uMark check out the following demo video.
For Windows and Mac. Available in 8 languages - Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish and Turkish.